P9 Rec - The experts in Social Care is currently working with our client a Domiciliary Care Supplier serving Folkestone seeking a Branch Manager for one of their services that provides care and support to people in their own homes.
You’ll be responsible for the efficient running of the business and managing the admin team and the care workers as well as dealing with customers. You will take responsibility for the operation of domiciliary services, develop and monitor the quality of our services, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, policies and procedure, becoming our Registered Manager for CQC purposes.
As you will be the Registered Manager, an NVQ Level 4 in Care or a related subject is essential.
70 % of time will be dealing with Care Trusts , Councils ,clients and dealing with Business coming in and developing new business and 30 % of time will be managing and looking at how the branch runs as a whole
• NVQ Level 3/4 in Care or a related subject is essential and RMA
• Previous experience as a Branch Manager or Care Manager in the Care Industry, preferably within the domiciliary care sector
• Experience of managing a team delivering person centred services
• Excellent people management skills and can lead effectively by example
• Digitally literate and open to learning about social network marketing, managing websites etc
• Personal qualities we are looking for: proactive, organised, versatile, able to work as part of a team, enthusiastic about the Care Sector and has a positive and friendly personality
If this sounds like you and you would like to be appreciated for the job you love, do not delay!
Pick up the phone and call our client services manager: Natalie on 0870 366 7162 for a confidential chat
Or apply with your CV through this job site
Or register on our p9rec.com website where you can search all of our vacancies or recommend a friend for a reward!
P9 Rec - The experts in Social Care recruitment - with over 100 years healthcare recruiting between our team, its no wonder our clients vote us their 1 stop shop recruiter!
Choose a Career, Choose a Future- Choose P9 RecPlease note: To apply for any of our vacancies you must:
-be able to complete satisfactory CRB/POVA checks
-be authorised to work in the EEC.
-be able to provide 2 employment references
-have an understanding and practice of the CQC code of conduct
We do respond to applicants who do not have the required experience and qualifications.
Services advertised by P9 Rec are those of an agency