Domiciliary Care Branch Manager - Hertfordshire - £28k!!!
A Domiciliary Branch Manager is required by our clients for a Branch based in Hertfordshire.
Summary of role:
To generate and promote a caring and supportive environment for Customers by implementing very high standards of professional care and support.
To manager a team of staff and encourage their development, skills and abilities.
• To ensure that Aims & Objectives are achieved and to ensure that each Customer receives care and support which is appropriate to their individual needs.
• To ensure the implementation and compliance of all relevant legislation and regulatory body guidance.
• Ultimate responsibility for all members of staff.
• To ensure that effective induction, training and supervision of all staff is carried out and to identify any further development or training needs.
• Ensure training needs of all staff are met effectively.
• To ensure that there is good communication and effective team building amongst all staff, including holding regular team meetings.
• To oversee recruitment and appointment of all staff.
• Ensure successful operation of quality control systems.
• Ensure successful operation of risk management processes.
• Ensure that all computerised and manual records are up to date.
• Preparing and processing the payroll.
• Preparation and despatch of invoices.
• Implementation of complaints procedure.
• Liaison with Customers, relatives, representatives and social workers.
• Preparation of management reports.
• To work within agreed budgets to ensure profitability of business.
• To actively participate in the growth and development of the business, locally, through various marketing exercises.
Qualifications & Experience required
At least one years experience as a care manager/ registered manager for a Domicillary agency.
If this sounds like you and you would like to be appreciated for the job you love, do not delay!
Pick up the phone and call our client services manager: Natalie on 0870 366 7162 for a confidential chat
Or apply with your CV through this job site
Or register on our p9rec.com website where you can search all of our vacancies or recommend a friend for a reward!
P9 Rec - The experts in Social Care recruitment - with over 100 years healthcare recruiting between our team, its no wonder our clients vote us their 1 stop shop recruiter!
Choose a Career, Choose a Future- Choose P9 RecPlease note: To apply for any of our vacancies you must:
-be able to complete satisfactory CRB/POVA checks
-be authorised to work in the EEC.
-be able to provide 2 employment references
-have an understanding and practice of the CQC code of conduct
We do respond to applicants who do not have the required experience and qualifications.
Services advertised by P9 Rec are those of an agency