Position: Quality Delivery Manager
Industry: Health & Social Care
Location: Yorkshire/North West
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (negotiable)
Gilbert Meher are working with a valued client to appoint an Quality Delivery Manager. They provide high quality support for people with learning disabilities, mental health and other needs. Our Client is a leading charity with more than 20 years experience who employ a diverse team of nearly 3000 well trained staff in over 50 local authorities.
They are seeking a highly motivated Quality Manager, with vision and commitment. The successful applicant will be accountable for a varied and responsible portfolio to include operational management, service development, staff management and quality assurance. The post will also include defined corporate responsibilities, which will initially include the review and scrutiny of incidents across the agency and leadership of their service user and tenant involvement initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
• Significant experience of managing people, resources and contracts within a competitive environment.
• Experience of Implementing New Services in compliance with CQC regulations.
• Knowledge and experience of consulting with service users and responding to their views in service development and deliver.
• Experience of implementing strategies at executive level.
• Possess a care qualification such as RNLD/CQSW/NVQ
This post will be subject to enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure