Job Title: Community Care Jobs – Basingstoke –Immediate Start Add Job to My Folder
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Category: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2015
Job Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Company: Nobilis Care Ltd
Salary: £7.73-£15.30 per hour. 40p/mile travel
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Donna Busuttil
Job Reference: BASIN5
£7.73-£15.30 per hour. 40p/mile travel
Nobilis Care is a successful and high quality domiciliary care agency, based in Hampshire. We are now recruiting for community care assistants in Basingstoke.
16 and 30 hours per week contracted plus overtime available – no more “zero hours” contracts that other agencies offer. This give you peace of mind around what you will earn, and we also provide paid holidays based on your contracted hours. We also pay 40p per mile for travel between clients.
The people who are enjoying the most success and satisfaction tend to have the following charateristics:
1. They are smart, energetic and have a strong desire to succeed;
2. They really care about their local community and have real compassion;
3. They’re not afraid of hard work;
4. They love meeting new people and are great at building rapport with them;
5. They have a car and a current driving licence, as we support clients in their own homes.
If that sounds like you, then great! If not, then maybe Nobilis isn’t for you.
A career with Nobilis Care is more than another care job.
It’s an opportunity to make a significant, powerful and lasting difference in the lives of your fellow community members at a very important time in their lives. People who choose to work for Nobilis Care, whether in the field or in the office, are all professionals who are passionate and committed to making a real difference in our client’s lives.
We are currently recruiting caring, kind, dependable and personable individuals who desire to provide non-medical, in-home care to our elderly and disabled clients. Typical support worker tasks include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Meal preparation and planning
- Light housekeeping
- General assistance
- Personal care assistance (bathing, toiletting, medication, dressing & grooming)
- The Benefits of working with Nobilis Care
If you’re a warm, enthusiastic and compassionate person with a heart for working with the elderly, then Nobilis Care could be perfect for you. Call our Care Recruitment team today!
We offer competitive pay and a personally rewarding work environment where you can truly feel good about what you are doing. You’ll get:
- Flexible Schedules We offer mornings, days, evenings, nights, and weekends. You tell us the schedule you’d like to work!
- One-on-One Care Each of our carers works with a small number of clients on a regular basis. That way, you can truly get to know your clients and build a real relationship.
- Training When you become a Nobilis carer, you will have access to initial and ongoing training from our own fantastic trainer Roxy. We also sponsor NVQ care qualifications. You can take courses to learn how to be a better carer and potentially increase your salary based on your qualification level.
- Fantastic Support. As a family run business, we believe every staff member deserves to be listened to, and supported, to enable them to be the very best they can be.
- Time to Care. Nobilis believes that Care is not just about the physical tasks you do, but also the quality of the relationships you form with clients. That’s why every carer is provided 2 hours per month at their discretion to spend with client to provide the “special touches” that symbolize really personal care.
No experience is necessary as full training is provided.
If you feel that you could make a difference to someone’s life please apply today.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs