Recruitment and Training officer
This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Recruitment and Training officer
Job Setting: Agency Office
Job Role: Human Resources / HR / Recruitment
27 Nov 2017
Home Instead Senior Care (West Leicestershire & Market Bosworth)
View all jobs posted by Home Instead Senior Care
18k-20k +on call
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Nisha Chandarana
West Leicestershire and Market Bosworth
Home Instead West Leicester and Mkt Bosworth is part of Home Instead
Senior Care who are an Award-Winning company and the UK’s leading home
Our office is growing and we are in need of a confident full-time
Training and Recruitment Officer to help us build a team of friendly,
compassionate CAREGivers that can provide quality care to our elderly clients.
- To manage all aspects of recruitment.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the
community to include advertising, career fairs, attending events, networking.
- Processing all recruitment enquiries received.
- Interview all applicants on the telephone ensuring high quality of
applicants are invited for a formal interview.
- Interview and assess applicants in line with company standards.
- Perform all relevant checks – ID, DBS, References etc
- Create, maintain and update all candidate’s files.
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures.
- Reporting all recruitment activities at management meetings.
- To ensure that our industry leading training is delivered to the
highest standards and in line with regulatory requirements.
- To be responsible in taking the lead in promoting CAREGiver
Experience ensuring that CAREGivers are well supported and motivated.
- Share On-call Rota with other team members.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous recruitment experience required.
- Effective communicator with a professional manner and positive attitude
- Must be fun and friendly and be able to work as a team player.
- Must be energetic, positive and solutions oriented.
- Must be able to work to own initiative and show confidence in
showing new ideas for recruitment strategies.
- Need to have excellent organizational skill and ability to manage
- Must have good IT skills including Word and Excel.
- Confident in working with social media such as Facebook.
Salary £18k – £20k plus payment for On-call.