Community Care Worker
This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Community Care Worker
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
30 Nov 2017
per hour 4 Weekly
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Right At Home Derby
Right at Home Derby are looking for special, caring
people to join our team of Care Assistants; providing a
first class service in the community.
- Right at Home deliver quality personal care and companionship to
seniors and vulnerable adults in the comfort of their own home.
- Previous care experience is not essential, however a kind and
caring attitude, with a willingness to put the people we look after
at the heart of everything, certainly is.
- We provide industry leading training and support; and have
excellent pay rates, starting from £8.25 per hour, inclusive of
holiday pay (plus mileage).
Benefits / Package
- Excellent rates of pay from - £8.25 per hour
- Holiday pay accrued from the start
- An opportunity to work for a growing, forward thinking company
- Genuine career progression opportunities via our Career Pathway.
- Full Time & Part time Opportunities available
- Option to work in your chosen area.
- Fast-track registration
- Weekly payroll
- Caring and kind
- CareGivers must be 18 years+
- Car driver required
- Minimum of 6 months experience as healthcare assistant (in the UK)
- Willing to do personal care tasks
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of
life of vulnerable people.
- You must have the right to work within the UK
If you would like further details on becoming a valued member
of our team, please click apply - we look forward to hearing from you!