This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2017-12-31 Care Homes Job Title: Recruitment & Community Networker
Job Setting: Agency Office
Job Role: Human Resources / HR / Recruitment
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017
Job Location: Taunton , Somerset
Salary: £18,000 to £19,000 per annum Substantial additional bonus potential
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Vanessa Munson
We are looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment & Community
Networker in the Taunton area to join a bespoke home care provider.
Home Instead is leading the revolution in at home care and this is a
great opportunity for someone who wants a job where they can really
make a difference! You will be joining a care & companionship led
service who pride themselves on providing quality care to older people
within their own homes.
As Recruitment & Community Networker you will ensure only the best CAREGivers are recruited through innovative marketing and community-based strategies. Your duties will include:
· Research, identify, contact and approach sources for CAREGiver referrals
· Research, schedule and execute regular community marketing events
· Work with targets on of the number of new CAREGivers joined
· Building relationships within the local community
· Create and maintain all employment records What experience do you need as Recruitment & Community Networker?
· Enthusiastic and professional team player with an ability to work with own initiative
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
· Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
· Able to research and understand the markets requirements
· Care experience is desirable
This role would be ideal for someone who is aspiring to be a
recruitment manager in the future!
Don’t worry if you have any questions we will give you a call to discuss your application and answer any questions you might have. We look forward to your application!
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs