share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2017-12-31 Home Care Job Title: Recruitment & Community Networker
Job Setting: Agency Office
Job Role: Human Resources / HR / Recruitment
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017
Job Location: Taunton , Somerset
Salary: £18,000 to £19,000 per annum Substantial additional bonus potential
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Vanessa Munson
We are looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment & Community
Networker in the Taunton area to join a bespoke home care provider.
Home Instead is leading the revolution in at home care and this is a
great opportunity for someone who wants a job where they can really
make a difference! You will be joining a care & companionship led
service who pride themselves on providing quality care to older people
within their own homes.
As Recruitment & Community Networker you will ensure only the best CAREGivers are recruited through innovative marketing and community-based strategies. Your duties will include:
· Research, identify, contact and approach sources for CAREGiver referrals
· Research, schedule and execute regular community marketing events
· Work with targets on of the number of new CAREGivers joined
· Building relationships within the local community
· Create and maintain all employment records What experience do you need as Recruitment & Community Networker?
· Enthusiastic and professional team player with an ability to work with own initiative
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
· Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
· Able to research and understand the markets requirements
· Care experience is desirable
This role would be ideal for someone who is aspiring to be a
recruitment manager in the future!
Don’t worry if you have any questions we will give you a call to discuss your application and answer any questions you might have. We look forward to your application!