This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Registered Manager
Job Setting: Agency Office
Job Role: Registered Manager / Service Manager
04 Dec 2017
Rivendell Care & Support
View all jobs posted by Rivendell Care & Support
per annum Bonus when targets are met
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Joshua Krygier
Rivendell Care & Support has been established for four years and
have gained an excellent reputation for going the extra mile. Our aim
is to provide our service users with the highest level of attention
and supporting our care team. We are a family business, we realise
that our staff are the heartbeat of the company and we, therefore,
strive to make sure that this ‘family feel’ is reflected in everything
The registered manager role is a challenging but very rewarding role
- knowing that you’ve made a positive difference to someones life is a
great achievement. It is important that the manager will share the
same values and commitment as the team and lead them forward.
As the Domiciliary Registered Manager you will be responsible for
proficiently managing the day to day running of the business. You will
be providing all staff with comprehensive leadership, ensuring they
fully understand their respective roles and duties in order for them
to receive any support they may require ensuring they can carry out
their roles safely and correctly.
This role comes with the following benefits:
£35,000 per anum+ performance related bonus (based on
turnover of business)
Use of company vehicle
Job related training for CPD
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Overall management of all aspects of the staff within the care
team, this includes the Care Co-ordinators, Supervisors, and Carers.
- Allocate resources efficiently and monitor performance to ensure a
high quality of care is given to all clients.
Manage the safety and quality of the business:
- Be responsible for the safe delivery of the service in line with
legislative requirement and Companies policies and procedures.
- Undertake further training and personal development in order to
keep up to date with any law or best practice changes. This will be
in order to apply this knowledge in the day to day management and
delivery of care.
- Understand and monitor health and safety in the workplace and in
- Maintain full and accurate records and reporting systems to ensure
the effective running of the business in accordance with all company
and legal requirements.
- Efficiently manage complaints and incidents confidently and within
- Complete investigations relating to the quality of the service
offered and use results to improve quality of care if necessary.
- Apply and introduce quality management and improvement systems.
- Be willing to work flexibly to ensure the safe and timely delivery
of care to clients.
You will also be responsible for having a high volume of
communication with clients, their families and representatives, staff
and other health and social care professionals to deliver a high
quality of homecare.
Managing of staff:
- Lead and manage the recruitment, induction and training of the
Care Co-ordinators, Supervisors and Care Workers. You will be
monitoring ongoing training needs and ensure all staff are up to
date with current best practice.
- Ensure there are sufficient numbers of suitability qualified staff
allocated appropriately to maintain a high level of service is offered.
- Provide staff with information, guidance and ongoing supervision
to enable them to efficiently and safely carry out their roles. You
will also be completing appraisals and monitoring staff performance.
- Ensure all emergency on-call issues are deal with effectively,
such as covering calls either directly or indirectly when Carers are
sick or absent from work.
Promote the business:
- Attend external meetings and represent the service in a positive manner.
- Participate in the growth and development of the business.
- Work with the franchise owner to achieve sales targets and deliver
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with experience of managing teams
within the health and social care sector, ideally, you'll have
managed a domiciliary care agency before but we will consider
applicants that have worked in residential care
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager
- You'll demonstrate a sound understanding of a person centred
approach to supporting older people
- Ideally, NVQ5/QCF5 health and social care qualified but we will
consider applicants with level 4
- You will need to have a driving license
- NVQ level 4/5 in Health & Social Care