share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2018-01-08 Home Care Job Title: Community Care worker
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2017
Job Location: Rotherham , South Yorkshire
Company: Educare Community
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Kerry
Educare Staffing has become one of the leading recruiters for the
Health & Social Care sector, providing quality staff throughout
South Yorkshire, North Derbyshire & North Lincolnshire.
We are currently recruiting for compassionate, dedicated Complex Community Carers to join our growing team!
If you are interested in providing Complex Community Care within the Rotherham areas and getting regular hours then we have the job for you!
A driving License, previous experience as a PA/working in care is preferable for this role but is not essential.
The main duties & responsibilities of an Educare Community Carer
- Providing Personal Care to Service Users
- Befriending Service users throughout your work
- Preparing Balanced Meals
- Ensuring that Service Users are in a clean & safe environment
- Follow the individual care plan for each Service Users
- Understanding how to treat Service Users with Dignity & Respect
- Promoting the rights & independence of Service Users
- Supporting individual's complex needs; full training will be provided for this and you will be offered meet and greet sessions/shadowing shifts
At Educare, we also offer NVQ opportunities to promote career progression.