This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-01-08 Care Homes Job Title: Home Care Support Workers
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2017
Job Location: Lambeth , London
Salary: £9.76 to £14.10 per hour
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Lot Jones
£9.76 to £14.10 per hour – various shifts available in Brixton, Stockwell, Streatham and Tulse Hill areas
We are a dedicated, specialist firm committed to assisting people to have more control over their lives and remain in their own homes for longer.
We are keen to recruit people with a caring disposition to join our existing team. You will play a valuable role in enhancing the well-being and quality of life for our Clients; we will teach you how to do it!
What you need:
· sensitivity to the needs of others
· Ability to work independently and conscientiously
· Punctuality and reliability?
· Good communication skills
· A commitment to delivering excellent service
No previous experience necessary as full training will be provided.
· Comprehensive training programme with expenses paid after qualifying period
· Support to achieve your QCF2/3 Diploma
· Free uniforms
· Paid annual leave
· Annual Award scheme
· Introduce a friend bonus scheme
· On-going 24/7 support
· Competitive Bank holiday premiums
Position is subject to satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS check. Cost is refunded after qualifying period.
We are an Equal Opportunities and London Living Wage Employer
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs