Recruitment & Engagement Coordinator
This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Recruitment & Engagement Coordinator
Job Setting: Agency Office
Job Role: Care Coordinator / Administrator
11 Dec 2017
, South Yorkshire
Home Instead Senior Care (North Sheffield)
View all jobs posted by Home Instead Senior Care
Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Alison Taylor
Recruitment & Engagement Co-ordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Part-Time
Recruitment & Engagement Co-ordinator in a professional,
well-established, Company to be based at our Sheffield North Office at
Nether Lane, Ecclesfield.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in effective
recruitment and engagement of our team of CAREGivers. The Recruitment
& Engagement Co-ordinator will be responsible for effective
co-ordination of staff resources by adapting to the changing needs of
our clients, whilst maintaining an exceptional CAREGiver experience.
This is a fantastic career development opportunity which offers a
competitive salary and benefits package.
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of
non-medical home care and companionship services for adults. With
minimum visits of 1 hour, award winning training and an excellent
reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
- Be responsive to CAREGiver needs and liaise with relevant
CAREGivers and team members.
- To organise, supervise and maintain relevant HR functions using
company database software and CAREGiver IQ timekeeping system.
- Successfully organise and attend CAREGiver recruitment events and promotions
- Build excellent relationships to fully support CAREGivers and Care
Teams, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Undertake administrative support as required by the Recruitment
& Engagement Manager.
The successful applicant will
- Be passionate about providing the highest quality of service with
a ‘can do’, pro-active attitude
- Have the ability and confidence to successfully drive recruitment
- Possess excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Have the ability to keep calm under pressure and prioritise effectively
- Be confident when speaking to community groups and potential CAREGivers
- Have relevant experience to undertake quality assurance, reviews
and CAREGiver spot checks
- Provide customer service and CAREGiver support at the highest level
- Be flexible and positive in their approach to work with the
ability to cope with change in a fast-paced environment
- Must have clear DBS
- Must have full driving licence
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office packages and IT systems
- Be able to create and maintain administrative systems
- Ability to effectively supervise a dispersed workforce
- Be confident in establishing and maintaining excellent working
relationships with clients and CAREGivers.
Working hours – 8:30am - 5:00pm – Monday, Wednesday, Friday (3 days)
Salary negotiable depending on experience
22 days per year holiday entitlement + stats
Westfield Health Cover after completion of 3-month probationary period