Home Care Assistant
This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Home Care Assistant
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
11 Dec 2017
per hour Mileage and travel time paid
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Renu Varma
Are you looking to give back to the local community and
support those who may need your help to live independently?
Carefour is a newly formed team who take pride in delivering
high-quality care within Worcestershire. We provide Domiciliary Care
Services across the County, specialising in adult non-medical care
and companionship to people who wish to continue an independent life
in their own home.
We are currently seeking people to join our care team who are
committed to providing superior quality care and contribute to the
strength and growth of Carefour.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent rate of pay including a pay increase upon completion of
- Mileage and travel time;
- Enhanced rate of pay for bank holidays;
- In-house training (fully paid);
- Supportive management team that will introduce you to customers
during the shadowing period;
- Out of hours support;
- Guaranteed hours upon completion of probationary period;
- Generous Refer a friend scheme;
- Equipment provided (inc: first aid kit, torch as well as personal
- Monthly pay
- People with integrity, honesty, transparency and willing to go
over and above for our clients;
- Aim for excellence and encourage a culture of innovation,
expertise and continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Foster teamwork by valuing, assisting, sharing, and contributing
to the lives of our clients, team members and partners;
- Able to work alternative weekends;
- Flexible individuals who are able to work early mornings or late evenings;
- Car drivers are desirable due to the nature of the role but will
- Experience is not essential as full training and shadowing is provided.
So, if you are a passionate and committed individual, who is
ready to give back to the community, join our team at Carefour.
- excellent communication skills
- team player
- car driver