This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Care Coordinator
Job Setting: Agency Office
Job Role: Team Leader / Senior Carer
12 Dec 2017
View all jobs posted by SureCare
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Jagjit
Surecare Hillingdon - looks after vulnerable and elderly
people who rely on our committed, loyal, trustworthy, genuine and
friendly care workers, to help them maintain their independence in
their own homes. We at SureCare are looking for the best Care
Workers to join our dedicated team, to promote well-being, choice
and dignity to those who really deserve it.
We are currently looking for a care coordinator who is willing
to grow with us.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To assist the Registered Manager in all aspects of care management.
- Contribute to the development and growth whilst ensuring
SureCare’s commitment to quality at all times
- Contribute to the research, sales and development of new areas of
- Actively promote and sell the services of SureCare Community Services
- To assist in the recruitment of Care Workers observing current
SureCare procedures and policies.
- To maintain accurate records for Care Workers and Service Users.
Record relevant details of all new Service Users and Care Workers
according to SureCare policy and keep all records updated using
computer and manual systems.
- Produce accurate care worker rota’s on a weekly basis, ensuring
all calls are covered
- Observe legislative requirements according to the Working Time Regulations.
- Observe Service User and Care Worker confidentiality.
- Accurately and appropriately match Care Workers to Service Users.
- Become competent in all areas of office management with exceptions
only at the Registered Managers discretion.
- Produce data/reports as required.
- Assist with problems that may arise between Care Workers and
Service Users effectively on a daily basis.
- Observe SureCare’s Policy in relation to issues surrounding confidentiality.
- Communicate and liaise with all office personnel, social workers,
Service Users and Care Workers etc.
- Assist with “on call” duties at weekends, weekday nights and bank holidays.
- Deputise in the Registered Manager’s absence.
- Undertake any other duties in line with the basic objectives of
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year