This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-01-10 Care Homes Job Title: Support Care Worker
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2017
Job Location: Richmond , London
Salary: £8.50 to £8.70 per hour
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Helen Tippell
We are looking to recruit compassionate Support/Care workers in the Twickenham, Richmond, Hounslow and Feltham, Brentford, Putney, Southall and Isleworth, that would like to make a difference in their community supporting individuals in their own homes to join our existing team of Support Workers.
Full and part-time opportunities are available. Full time to include alternate weekends.
To provide a high quality of care and support, assist clients with personal care, domestic tasks, Shopping, Meal preparation, Companionship.
When joining our fabulous team, as a Support Worker/Care Worker you will enjoy
· Free training and ongoing support.
· Competitive hourly rates.
· 28 days Paid annual leave (pro rata).
· Private Pension Scheme.
· The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care.
· Free Uniform.
· Career Progression.
Requirements: Support worker / Care worker
· No previous experience necessary as full training is provided.
· A real passion and desire to provide high-quality care
· Have a can-do attitude
· Good verbal communication skills
· An Enhanced DBS Check and employment references will be required
· Full UK Driving License and vehicle
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs