Care Assistant (own vehicle required)
This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Care Assistant (own vehicle required)
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
16 Dec 2017
, Greater Manchester
Assist & Care Ltd
View all jobs posted by Assist & Care Ltd
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Keera Mohamed
Responsibilities of Care Assistant:
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by
supporting/assisting clients, when required, with all aspects of
- Assist Clients in all aspects of their care needs (e.g. physical
and emotional). Provide supervision and attention when needed,
ensuring Clients retain their comfort and dignity.
- Complete, observe and review care planning needs for Clients, and
complete written daily records as instructed and in line with the
Company’s policies and procedures.
- Assist in framework of social activities by interacting with
Clients and helping them continue with hobbies and activities in the community.
- You must possess a full driving license and have suitable
transport as you'll be travelling to care for all our clients in
their own homes
- Flexible with your working hours - you must be available for some
weekend and evening shifts.
- Must live in the South Manchester area (Burnage, Fallowfield,
Chorlton, Didsbury, Hulme etc)
- Genuine interest in, and experience of working with, the Client group
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player
- Willingness to participate in in-house training and Vocational
- Satisfactory DBS check
- Friend team and open door policy
- Training - Training is provided and progression encouraged.
- Competitive Pay - We pay up to £9.00 per hour
- Longer Calls - All our calls last at least 1 hour, often calls
last longer than 1 hour.
- All calls are local - within the South Manchester Area
- Full holiday pay
- Uniform is provided