share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2018-01-16 Home Care Job Title: Home Care Worker
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 20 Dec 2017
Job Location: York , North Yorkshire
Company: Riccall Care (York & Selby)
Salary: £9.10 to £9.80 per hour
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Hayley Norris
Would you like to make a difference to a vulnerable adult in your local area by becoming a Home Care Support Worker? Are you looking for full or part time hours in the York and Selby area?
We are recruiting Care Support Workers throughout York, Selby and the
Riccall Care is a very busy home care provider catering both to privately funded and local authority funded individuals. We are seeking Care Support Workers who share the same values as us; to promote respect, enable independence, share kindness, and deliver an honest and high-quality service. If you like to meet new people, hear their life stories, and make a huge difference to their health and well-being, this role would be perfect for you. Moving from one client’s house to the next, no day is the same, and each person you help appreciates the care and support you give them.
It can be fast paced and at times unpredictable, so flexibility and
adaptability are essential qualities that we look for in candidates.
Hours of Work Available, Pay Rates and Benefits:
- Full time and part time hours available
- Enhanced pay for car drivers
- New Starter rate from £8.90 per hour non-drivers, £9.10 per hour for car drivers (contact time)
- Senior Carer/NVQ2 Rate from £9.30 per hour for car drivers (contact time)
- Enhanced weekend rates & pay increments for Team Leader duties
- Travel and Mileage payments in addition to hourly rate
- Time and a half on bank holidays and double time on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Learn while you earn! You might be eligible to sign up for a national qualification through us
- Company Mobile Phone & Tunic
Driving is not essential but is a big advantage due to the nature of the work. Non-drivers who walk or cycle can potentially be accommodated (this will be reviewed on application).
Start your care journey today and start making a difference to people's lives!