share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2018-01-21 Home Care Job Title: Care Assistant
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017
Job Location: Coventry , West Midlands
Company: Clarriots Care (Coventry)
Salary: £8.50-£10.00 P/H + Mileage
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Angela Bennett
Clarriots care Coventry are seeking caring, compassionate, energetic, motivated individuals to join our team providing individual support to our customers within their own home throughout the Coventry area. We would welcome people who would like to begin or continue their career in care. Duties could include all elements of personal care to 1-1 companionship. In return we will offer:-
· A full induction and ongoing training development programme,
· Access to the NVQ programme.
· Alternate weekends off
· Full time/part time working across 7 days with 2 days off per week and the requirement of working some weekends/evenings and bank holidays.
· Enhanced pay for bank holidays
· Development programme in order to progress within the company.
* Benefits of working for Clarriots Care will be
· £8.50-10.00 p/h (starting)
· Mileage paid on top of hourly rate.
· Pension scheme
· Four weekly salary
· Contribution to MOT fees
· Up to 28 days holiday ( Pro rata )
· Enhanced weekend rates
Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check, cost will be met by the applicant and repaid by us after 1 year’s service. Applicants must hold a full UK driving license and have access to a vehicle. Experience would be an advantage but don’t worry if you have never worked in care before, we will provide you with all the training and support that you will need in order to provide a high quality, person centred service that Clarriots care is well known for.
· DRIVERS WITH ACCESS TO A VEHICLE ESSENTIAL - PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME APPLYING IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A DRIVERS LICENCE AND A VEHICLE.