This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-01-23 Care Homes Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 25 Dec 2017
Job Location: Sale , Greater Manchester
Salary: £8.75 to £9.00 per hour Pension, 28 Days Holiday, Company Car Scheme
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Alex Collier
Heritage Healthcare is recruiting passionate and professional home carers from Trafford, Sale, Altrincham, Timperley, Hale, Bowdon, Urmston, Flixton, Wythenshawe, Cheadle and the surrounding area to join our expanding team.
As a Heritage Healthcare home carer, you will provide personal care and support services and will help to make a real difference to the lives of our clients. You will get to know and build relationships with our clients and their loved ones and help to ensure they receive great quality care.
We are looking for:
· Personal qualities - We want caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others.
· Transport - A driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential.
· Experience - Experience is not essential as full training is provided.
You will receive:
· Paid training - All staff are provided with comprehensive induction training leading to the National Care Certificate accreditation and ongoing training to ensure you to feel confident within your role.
· Respect and support from our management team.
· Excellent rates of pay – We recognise the experience and quality of our carers and pay a market leading rate of £9.00 at weekends.
· Generous mileage allowance.
· Free uniform
· Career opportunities - We work hard to help our carers develop their careers within the care sector.
· Up to 28 days holiday per year (pro rata)
How to Apply?
Please click on the apply button today.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs