share this job on:
2018-01-26 Home Care Job Title: Home Care Assistant
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 27 Dec 2017
Job Location: Woking , Surrey
Salary: £10.00 to £12.15 per hour Mileage, holiday pay, pension scheme
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Lesley Farmer
Are you looking for some part time work to fit around your family or other commitments?
You don't need to have prior experience just an interest in working with people and helping them to maintain their independence in their own homes.
Astor Care and Nursing is a family run firm who have been delivering high quality homecare for over 25 years. We work within the Woking, Guildford, Godalming, and Farnham areas which includes most of the surrounding villages. If you live within 10 miles of these main areas and are over 18 with your own transport we would love to talk to you about becoming a carer. You don't need any qualifications but do need to have good spoken and written English. You can work from as little as 5 hours a week to over 40 but do need to be available to work some of your hours during evenings or weekends.
Please call us to request an application form or, if you prefer, you can download one from our website
- Pay starts from £10.00 per hour ranging up to £18.20 for Bank
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Auto Enrollment Pension scheme
- The chance to gain a vocational qualification leading to a higher pay rate.
- Initial training (5 full days) at our Knaphill offices with our own trainer
- Ongoing refresher training which can mainly be completed on-line in your own home
Why not give us a call to find out more!