This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-01-28 Care Homes Job Title: Home Care Assistant (Trafford)
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 28 Dec 2017
Job Location: Manchester , Greater Manchester
Salary: Varies - see Job Description
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Tom Ternent
Compassionate & Dedicated Home Care Assistants wanted in Trafford
Home Care Assistant (10 vacancies)
Location: Trafford, South Manchester
Salary: Over-25s £8-11.60ph, Under-25s £7.55-10.55ph.
Contract: Both full- and part-time positions available.
About the company:
Established in 1993, we are a Home Care provider supporting Older People & Adults with Disabilities in their own homes in the Trafford area of South Manchester. We are a member of the Trafford Council Home Care Framework, the Trafford CCG Home Care Approved Provider List, and holders of the Trafford ‘Dignity in Care’ Award.
We have a team of passionate and dedicated Home Care Assistants with a reputation for delivering high-quality care, as seen in our independent 5* NHS Choices reviews.
The role of the Home Care Assistant:
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting our Clients, when required, with washing, toileting, dressing, undressing, housework and all other aspects of daily living.
- Read and adhere to Care Plans for each individual Client.
- Work in a person-centred way at all times
- Continual professional development with annual refresher training and working towards Level 2 or 3 NVQ/QCF
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Requirements of the Home Care Assistant:
- Formal experience is desired but not essential, and full induction & Care Certificate training is provided free of charge, with paid work shadowing to allow you to gain experience & build your skills.
- You must be able to communicate Clearly and confidently in written and spoken English
- Candidates must live in Trafford or a neighbouring postcode and be prepared to work some evenings and weekends as part of their rota.
- Candidates with cars are preferred, although if you live in one of our service areas, have a bike or are willing to walk between your Client visits, we should be able to find a suitable round for you.
An Enhanced CRB/DBS Disclosure check must be completed, together with 2 satisfactory written references. If you have an Enhanced Disclosure that is less than 3 months old, we can fast-track your application.
Benefits offered to the Home Care Assistants:
- 12% holiday accumulative (the equivalent of 28 days holiday for full-time workers, including bank holidays).
- Uniform, disposable gloves & aprons provided free of charge.
- Access to an online staff shopping discount site (Petrol discount, Grocery discounts, Restaurant offers etc).
If successful in your application you will be allocated to one of our local teams, covering: Urmston/Flixton/Davyhulme, Stretford/Old Trafford, or Timperley.
TLC is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however, due to the nature of the position; this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance, there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit female Home Care Assistants.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Home Care Assistant role is right for you then please apply today!
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs