field care supervisor
Apply for this Job
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: field care supervisor
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Team Leader / Senior Carer
02 Jan 2018
Amazin Care Ltd
View all jobs posted by Amazin Care Ltd
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Kenneth Evans
We are looking to recruit a field care supervisor who will work in
our domiciliary care office located in Erith, who will be responsible
for implementing field based quality control systems and providing
support to all Care & Support Workers within a defined area.
- To carry out Individual Needs Assessments for new and potential customers.
- To conduct risk assessments as part of the Individual Needs
Assessment and update these as required as part of the individual's
- To carry out introductory visits every time a Care & Support
Worker visits a customer for the first time.
- To be on-call in case of emergency.
- To liaise closely with Care Coordinators regarding recruitment,
permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers and the writing
of Care & Support Agreements.
- To identify suitable Care & Support Workers to cover for any
absences, this may be due to sickness or holiday.
- To allocate suitable alternative Care & Support Workers when
an existing Care & Support Worker notifies that they are unable
to attend a call.
- To identify any additional training needs of Care & Support
Workers and report accordingly.
- To conduct customer reviews and respond to Individual Review Forms
completed by Care & Support Workers as soon as possible.
- To urgently report any changes in a Care & Support Worker's or
customer's schedule to the Care Coordinator.
- To monitor, supervise and mentor all Care & Support Workers in
- To provide support to all Care & Support Workers in the field.
- To monitor all customers for service and Care & Support Worker satisfaction.
- To ensure accuracy and completeness of all documentation held in
- To encourage and identify opportunities for Care & Support
Workers continuing professional development.
- To ensure that all written reports and administration is up to date.
- To maintain close liaison with both the Care Manager and Care
Coordinator. Field Care Supervisors are responsible for the
efficient running of their own specific, defined areas and should
vary their hours of work in order to effectively monitor and support
all Care & Support Workers and customers.
* Excellent rates of pay* 28 Days Holiday* Free NVQ in Health &
Social Care and Team Leading* Pensions* Transport Allowance* Full
Training and Induction* Supportive team *company telephone, flexible
hours and excellent pay rates.
Additional Information: The role takes responsibility for ensuring
our customers are receiving the care and support they expect and
deserve. Field based, as the name implies, you will be liaising with
the customer directly both at the commencement of the service and for
its duration. This will involve conducting assessments and reviewing
on a regular basis how the service is delivered. Our Field Care
Supervisors will be responsible for supervising and managing the Care
and Support Workers, and ensuring that they are always adhering to
Supreme Care's high standards. Working closely with the Care Manager
and Coordinator to plan the service effectively.
It is essential to the role that you are a driver and have
access to your own vehicle. We are ideally looking for someone who
lives in this area and has good local knowledge.
Ideally, you will have at least 2 years previous experience in
domiciliary care / residential home care and qualified at or studying
towards QCF level 3 in Health and Social Care.
A full driving licence and access to a car for use at work is essential.
Please submit your CV if you are interested in joining our team.
- Ideally you will have at least 2 years previous experience in domiciliary care / residential home care and qualified at or studying towards QCF level 3 in Health and Social Care.
- A full driving licence and access to a car for use at work is essential.