share this job on:
2018-02-01 Home Care Job Title: Pm and Weekend Female Home Care Assistant / Companion
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2018
Job Location: Staines-upon-Thames , Surrey
Salary: £10.50 to £12.50 per hour
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Jo Brown
Are you looking to work during the evenings and/or at the weekends?
Do you want a rewarding job where you can really make a difference?
Home Instead Senior Care are looking for caring, compassionate and
reliable Home Care Assistants / Companions to visit our elderly
clients in their homes in the evenings and at the weekend.
Client visits are a minimum of one hour, so quality care can be provided. We know that building a relationship is important so you will have regular clients. Depending on when you work client visits might include providing companionship, escorting a client to an appointment, taking a client out and about, preparing a meal, helping with light household duties, getting a client up in the morning or tucking a client up in bed. It truly is a rewarding role. Our clients are with us for a bit of extra support to help them stay independent in their homes.
This role would suit you if you already work full-time, but want to
work some extra hours in the evenings or weekends, and do something
rewarding. If you are looking to avoid any childcare costs when your
partner is at home. Or simply if you prefer to work evenings or
weekends. There are no set number of hours you have to work.
However, you must be available to work at least 3 evenings a week if
you are looking to work evenings.
Why work for us as a Home Care Assistant/companion for the elderly?
• It really is a rewarding role, you have the opportunity to make a difference to someone’s life
• You can work flexible hours to fit in with your lifestyle and commitments
• You will be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about the high-quality companionship they provide, all our visits are a minimum of one hour, and you visit regular clients each week
• You will visit clients local to you
• Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
• Industry leading training, and ongoing training and support
• Excellent rates of pay
What are we looking for?
• Are you caring and compassionate, and want a rewarding role where you really make a difference to someone’s life?
• Are you reliable?
• Experience is not essential, as full training will be given, personality is the key to this role
• Willing to undertake a DBS check?
• Car driver essential due to the nature of the role
Home Instead Senior Care, Egham, Windsor and Staines has recently
been rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission.
If you live in or around Egham, Staines, Virginia Water, Chertsey, Addlestone, Windsor or the surrounding areas and are looking for a rewarding part-time evening or weekend job, please apply to this ad.