share this job on:
2018-02-01 Home Care Job Title: Female Home Care Assistant / Companion
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2018
Job Location: Addlestone , Surrey
Salary: £10.00 to £12.50 per hour
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Jo Brown
Home Instead Senior Care are looking for caring and compassionate
Home Care Assistants / Companions to visit their elderly clients in
their homes. Recently rated Outstanding by the Care Quality
Commission, all our clients visits are a minimum of one hour. You
would also have regular clients.
Client visits might include escorting a client to an appointment, taking a client out and about, preparing a meal, helping with light household duties, getting a client up in the morning or tucking a client up in bed. Companionship and relationship building is at the heart of every visit. It truly is a rewarding role. Our clients are with us for a bit of extra support to help them stay independent in their homes.
Why work for us as a Home Care Assistant / Companion for the elderly?
• It really is a rewarding role, you have the opportunity to make a difference to someone’s life
• You will be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about the high-quality companionship they provide
• You will visit clients local to you
• Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
• Industry leading training, and ongoing training and support
• Excellent rates of pay
What are we looking for?
• Are you caring and compassionate?
• Are you reliable?
• Experience is not essential, as full training will be given
• Willing to undertake a DBS check?
• Car driver essential
• Applicants who live locally, due to the nature of the role
We are looking for Home Care Assistants / Companions to visit our clients in the mornings, daytimes, evenings and at the weekend. If you are looking to work during the week, we also require a few hours commitment every weekend or every other weekend. If you are looking to work evenings we require a commitment of at least 3 evenings every week. We are flexible as to the number of hours you work each week, up to approximately 20 hours a week.
If you live in or around Egham, Staines, Virginia Water, Chertsey, Addlestone, Windsor or surrounding areas and are looking for a rewarding part time job, please apply to this ad.