Care Assistant / Support
Apply for this Job
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Care Assistant / Support
Job Setting: Agency Office
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
02 Jan 2018
Burley's Home Care Services
View all jobs posted by Burley's Home Care Services Ltd
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Paul
Are you looking for a rewarding career that can make a
difference to someone’s day?
A career where you can get an enormous sense of personal
achievement from knowing you are helping other people?
If so, then we would love to hear from you!
The opportunity to make a real difference to someone’s life is a
wonderful and rewarding experience so please do not hesitate to
apply online today.
We are looking for people who are dedicated and passionate
about helping others and giving something back to their community.
Burley’s Home Care prides itself on delivering high-quality care
services to individuals within the comforts of their own homes,
supporting them to remain as independent for as long as possible. We
are looking to expand our friendly care team. Our care assistants are
important to us and we believe in looking after them as well and
appreciate the incredible role that they play in upholding our reputation.
Please don’t be put off if you have never done care work before as we
will teach you everything you need to know leading to a full care
certificate qualification. Chances are you may already have a little
experience without even knowing it. Perhaps you have at some point
cared for a poorly friend or relative. As long as you feel as
passionate about caring for people as we do then you’ll fit right in!
What we provide
- Full paid training provided at our office in Ringwood – we can
teach you everything you need to know to become a top-class care
assistant and at the same time, you’ll build your career in care and
make your mark on the world – so please don’t be put off if
you haven’t done it before
- Competitive rates of pay with enhancements for weekends, bank
holiday and Christmas. PLUS mileage and travel time
paid on top of that
- Ongoing training throughout your employment and the opportunity to
take Health and Social care qualifications
- Flexible working hours including mornings, evenings & weekends
- You will have a named contact in the office who you can contact
- Paid holidays
- Free uniform
The role itself
- Our care assistants provide care and support to our customers in
their own homes
- Some of our customers like to be taken on trips, this could be a
trip to the seaside or just to the local shops. So, in addition to
providing personal care we also provide a companionship and shopping service
- You will be required to administer our customers medication – but
don’t worry we will train you on how to do this
- Our customers also require meal preparation, shopping and light
- We do NOT do 15 minute calls as we believe in
spending quality, unrushed time with our customers.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Would be flexible, caring, reliable and be passionate about
helping others. We want someone who gives the same level of care to
our customers as they would give to their own family
- You must have the Right to Work in the UK
- Be a car owner with a full driving licence, we can also have
people who have mopeds or motorbikes
- You will need to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- We recruit people who are experienced care assistants or those who
have never had a career in care.