This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-02-12 Care Homes Job Title: Care Assistant
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2018
Job Location: Romford , London
Salary: £9.00 to £10.00 per hour
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: TRACY COHEN
Part Time, Full Time, weekend and evening positions available
We offer services throughout Harold Hill, Harold Wood, Collier Row, Romford, Upminster, Cranham, Gidea Park, Elm Park, Rise Park, Rainham, Dagenham and Brentwood.
Everycare Romford specialises in delivering a range of care packages to people who wish to remain in their own homes for as long as possible. We are passionate about providing truly person-centred care and support services that are fully tailored to meet the individual needs of each and every person requiring an in-home care package.
Our Community Care Workers are vital members of our team. This is an incredibly special role – it is a privilege to be so involved in the lives of our customers and requires a special kind-hearted person to ensure each individual is made to feel safe, well cared for and being able to live as independently as possible.
As a Community Care Worker / Support Worker, you will be involved in supporting the daily activities of our customers a person-centred manner; promoting their dignity, independence and well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives.
A full driving licence and access to a car is desirable but not essential.
Key responsibilities of a Community Care Worker
• Ensure a high standard of care is delivered to customers by recognising and facilitating their daily needs.
• To treat all customers with privacy, dignity, respect, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
• Assist in building relationships between staff and customers.
• Maintain a professional manner when dealing with relatives.
• the ability to relate to people from a wide variety of backgrounds
• skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity
• the ability to remain calm under pressure
• Flexible working, as evening and weekend work is required
• £9ph enhanced at the weekend and will pay mileage and travel
• We can offer flexible shift patterns (part and full time)
• Up to 28 days paid holiday.
• Training and development opportunities
You’ll be working with vulnerable adults, so you’ll need Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
This is a fantastic time to join Everycare Romford, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs