Apply for this Job
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Care Worker
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
03 Jan 2018
Nest Homecare Ltd
View all jobs posted by Nest Homecare Ltd
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Nikki Willcock
REF: homecare.co.uk Jan 18
About the role:
- To provide exceptional quality domiciliary home care to clients in
their own homes in-line with policies and procedures.
- To promote client’s rights, choice, independence, individuality,
privacy and dignity.
- To treat clients with respect, dignity and keep them safe.
- To be flexible and open to additional hours when necessary.
- To provide exceptional quality care to clients as outlined in the
Care Plan and in accordance with instructions from Care Coordinator
and/or Care Manager. Will include providing personal care and
- To monitor and report changes in client’s condition.
- To keep clear, timely and accurate records.
- To feedback all relevant information.
- To communicate effectively with clients, their families and
colleagues, liaising with other Care professionals as directed by
- To participate in training and supervision sessions and attend
- To undertake any other tasks as directed by your Manager.
- Provision of service – consistency.
- Provision of service – quality
- Team performance.
- Ensuring proper reporting and escalation of issues
Key Performance Indicators:
- Consistency of service.
- Quality of service.
- Client complaints/compliments.
- Team performance.
- Personal Development meeting targets.
Skills & Experience:
- You will have at least 2 years caring experience.
- Good communication skills with an empathetic and caring attitude
with the ability to maintain client confidentiality.
- Full UK driving licence and access to own car. Care calls will be
up to 18 mile radius from Windsor.
- Commitment to maintain very high standards of care.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Compassion and empathy with clients.
- Exceptional time management.
Salary and Benefits
We strive to be the best Homecare Provider in the Berkshire area so
our Employee package reflects this:
- Excellent rates of pay.
Minimum Homecare call is one hour.
- Traveling time.
- Mileage allowance.
- Paid Care Certificate Training.
- Uniform and supplies.
- A paid DBS Check will be applied for successful applicants.
Full Time roles and Part Time roles available (16-20 hours). You must
be available to work at least 1 in 2 weekends.
Nest Homecare is an independent Homecare Provider who specialise in
professional, quality, independent Homecare and support to clients in
their own homes in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and the
surrounding areas. Our unique service means that clients can remain
independent, safe and happy in their own homes. We offer a tailored
service which is totally bespoke to each individual and 100% matched
to their needs.
We are not a franchise and are fully regulated by the Care Quality
Commission (CQC). We are also members of the UKHCA.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time