Domiciliary Care Manager
Concept Care Solutions Leicester Ltd - Leicester LE5
£22,000 - £28,000 a year
To assist the Registered Care Manager with all aspects of field based
compliance ensuring that the business at all times meets the needs of
the customer, care workers and regulatory authorities. Present
yourself as an ambassador of the company.
- To work closely with the Registered Care Manager and the rest of
the Office Team and our Field Care Manager to ensure that the office
is fully compliant and provides the highest standards of person
Responsibilities of the Care Manager
- The responsibilities of this post will be developed in line with
the successful candidate’s strengths and interests. An interest in
training, recruitment and the professional development of our Care
Givers would be an advantage. You and your team will be
supporting people of all ages with varying levels of care and
support needed across Leicester
Managing the quality of Service Delivery
- Ensuring service is delivered to customers to the highest possible standard.
- Manage all compliance requirements in line with CCS business
objectives, policies and procedures and all regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all customers have been fully assessed in line with CCS
- Ensure all customers have a live active support plan on
commencement of service delivery
- Ensure all customer support plans are up to date and current
- Ensure all customers have a person centred support plan
- Ensure good communication with the registered Manager and the Care
Co-ordinator regarding the time of calls and the length of calls
- Work in partnership with social workers, family/advocates and care
workers to manage outcome for individual customers.
- Attend customer quality and compliance reviews with other professionals.
- Ensure that as far as reasonable practical all customers are
safeguarded from harm or injury
- Ensure that all Safeguarding policies set by CCS and Local
Authority are adhered to.
- Ensure that any safeguarding issues are reported, recorded and
responded to without delay.
- Support the Registered Manager in dealing with complaints as required.
- To participate in the conducting of Customer satisfaction surveys,
collating of information and supporting the delivery of action plans.
Support the branch needs
To travel to all areas of service delivery to support the business needs.
To participate in the on call service on a rota basis
To deliver hands on care as requested
To always act as an ambassador for CCS and support the reputation and
brand by presenting in a manner and dress that represents the quality
of the company ,Supporting the covering of all unallocated calls as required.
- To ensure Aims & Objectives are achieved and to ensure that
each customer receives care and support which is appropriate to
their individual needs.
- To ensure compliance with CCS system, policies and procedures
- To ensure the implementation and compliance of all relevant
legislation and regulatory body guidance
- Ultimate responsibility for all members of staff.
- To deliver training to staff as appropriate and to identify any
further development or training needs.
- Ensure training needs of all staff are met effectively
- To ensure supervision and monitoring of all staff is carried out
- To ensure that there is good communication and effective team
building amongst all staff, including holding regular team meetings.
- To oversee recruitment and appointment of all staff.
- Ensure successful operation of quality control systems.
- Ensure successful operation of risk management processes.
- Ensure that all computerised and manual records are up to date.
- Preparing and processing the payroll.
- Preparation and dispatch of invoices.
- Implementation of complaints procedure.
- Liaison with customers, relatives, representatives and social workers.
- Preparation of management reports.
- To work within agreed budgets to ensure profitability of business.
- To actively participate in the growth and development of the
business, locally, through various marketing exercises.
- QCF Level 3/4 Management of a Service Provision within the Health
& Social Care Sector
- Supervisory & Management Experience
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements, the Care Act, the Care
Certificate and the Essential Standards of Quality & Safety 2010
- Experience in working with a quality assurance system
- Good standard of education with good literacy and numeracy skills
Full UK Driving Licence
Job Type: Temporary for first 6 months then Permanant.
Job Location: Leicester Concept care solutions Leicester Ltd
10708864 - Incorporated on 4 April 2017 Franchisee of
CCS; London27 Unit 10;Copdale roadLeicester LE5 4FGPhone
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
Required licences or certifications:
- DBS Certificate
- full driving license