Community Support Worker / Home Carer
Apply for this Job
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Community Support Worker / Home Carer
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
04 Jan 2018
Belong at Home Newcastle-under-Lyme
View all jobs posted by Belong at Home
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Susan Ovenden
Community Support Worker - Home Carer job description
Note: Applicants will need to have a full driving license and
access to a car to apply for this role: travel time will be paid.
The Belong at Home service delivers bespoke home care packages to
customers within the community or within our village apartments.
The service offers:
- A wide range of support from companionship, preparations of meals,
bathing, getting ready for the day ahead, medication and domestic support.
- Social and recreational needs are also a large part of the
service, which may involve accompanying customers on trips to the
theatre or visiting friends and family.
- Provide support ensuring that Belong's high standards of care and
values are upheld in everything we do
- Encourage independence to customers with everyday living skills,
whilst retaining a duty of care for the wellbeing of customers
within their own homes
You should be:
- Friendly, enthusiastic and professional, with good communication skills
- Most importantly, we are looking for an individual with an
approach to care that provides everyone with the opportunity to
enjoy a pleasurable and meaningful lifestyle.
- Due to the nature of the business, you will need to have a full
driving license and have access to a vehicle.
- In addition, the role involves visiting customers in their own
homes throughout the day, mornings, afternoons, evenings and at
weekends, so you will need to be flexible in your approach to
Belong has excellent learning and development opportunities in place
to help you do so, plus a range of attractive benefits.