share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2018-01-08 Home Care Job Title: Care Assistant
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2018
Job Location: Birmingham , West Midlands
Salary: £8.00 to £9.00 per hour + Generous Mileage
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Sue (Manager)
JOB VACANCY: CARE ASSISTANT
We are looking to recruit experienced and enthusiastic domiciliary care workers for providing care and support for the elderly and for adults with a range of conditions and disabilities.
• £8.00 plus per hour + Generous Mileage
• Full induction and continuous , award winning , training and DBS (Paid)
• Free QCF training after probation period.
• 2 free uniforms + clipboards.
• Fantastic “In field” support.
• Health plan and other scheme after 1 year
Every Care Assistant will be eligible for -
• Defined career pathway
• Part investment in your professional career development - Induction to the Care Certificate
• On-going training and career development opportunities
• Full induction training and shadowing shifts
• Local work
• Great support
• Performance bonus
• Travel expenses paid
• £100 bonus if you recommend a friend to us!
• Full time and part time hours available
Our requirements are:
• Be available to work weekends
• Must be reliable, Enthusiastic and 100% committed
• Must be passionate about making a difference to people’s lives
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
• You will need to be flexible
• You must be a car driver with your own vehicle (optional)