Care Assistant / Support Worker
Apply for this Job
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Care Assistant / Support Worker
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
05 Jan 2018
Priory Care Services
View all jobs posted by Priory Care Services
per hour Bonus
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Krupali Shah
We are looking for hard-working, enthusiastic and compassionate
carers, who are looking to become Domiciliary Care Workers and develop
within the Care Sector.
Job Duties Include:
- Providing a high quality of care in the comfort of their own home.
The aim is to support clients with their daily activities using a
person-centred approach and to preserve independence and dignity
- Assisting elderly and vulnerable adults with personal care
including washing, dressing, medication, toileting and meal preparation.
- Assisting elderly and vulnerable adults with domestic care
including shopping, laundry and light housework.
- Providing service users with emotional support and maintaining
Care Worker requirements:
- Full-time work (either every weekend or at least two weekends a month’s)
- Mornings/Evenings and weekend work
- Weekends only
- Caring, kind & enthusiastic.
- 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of
- Willing to undertake Personal Care tasks including bathing and toileting.
- Able to follow Care Outlook's policies and procedures
- Be comfortable working within either a team setting or lone working.
- Some Care-based experience is preferable but not essential.
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Hold a current or willing to undertake a Disclosure & Barring
Service (DBS) check.
Care Worker Benefits
- Excellent rates of pay for weekdays and weekends
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- An opportunity to work for a growing company
- Outstanding training & career development opportunities with
- Both Full & Part-Time opportunities available.
Please note this is a Domiciliary Care vacancy which involves
providing care and support within a client’s House.
Full training is provided so experience is not necessary however is advantageous.
Non Car Drivers/Car Drivers are welcome!
- currently work in a care assistant job
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Have a QCF/NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care