This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-02-04 Care Homes Job Title: Health Care assistant
Job Setting: Agency Office
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 05 Jan 2018
Job Location: Romford , London
Salary: £7.50 to £9.50 per hour
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Maria Dowler
Anytime Care 2020 is currently looking for motivated,
reliable Health Care Assistants either with experience or an interest
in working within the community looking after vulnerable adults in
their own home. In and around the Havering area Individuals should be
flexible, willing to work a variety of shifts including nights,
weekends and sometimes last minute/at short notice calls.You must be
committed, have a person focused approach and able to encourage
dignity, privacy, respect, choice and promote independence.
· To meet the needs of the individuals in your care by helping to promote their personal development physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
· Assist them to achieve maximum independence possible and enhance the quality of life.
· To record in writing, simple details of care given to service users, and report any accidents, incidents or dangerous occurrences.
· To acquire and update own knowledge and skill by attending regular training sessions with the company’s training division- to comply with the new legislations.
· To work with colleagues in a courteous and respectful manner, and promote a positive image of the company by maintaining a professional approach at all times.
Anytime Recruitment Ltd T/a Anytime Care 2020 is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs