share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2018-02-12 Home Care Job Title: Care Coordinator & Scheduler
Job Setting: Agency Office
Job Role: Care Coordinator / Administrator
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2018
Job Location: Romford , London
Company: Raynet Care
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: ANNETTE AKUAKU
Care Coordinator & Scheduler - Romford
Raynet Care is looking to recruit an experienced Care Coordinator for its Romford Office.
Raynet Care is a well-established and expanding domiciliary care agency that provides home carers to clients, helping them to continue living safely and independently in their own homes.
This opening represents an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a growing and dynamic company and to help steer our contracts to further growth.
We focus on personal development and this post will enable the successful candidate to take advantage of the training and career-track development that we offer, among other benefits, and therefore to maximise his or her potential.
Applicants must have held a Care Coordinator position in a domiciliary care agency for at least one year as this job requires the successful candidate to be able to start the actual work from day one and hit the ground running.
The Care Coordinator's duties will include:
The role of Care Coordinator is a key role in the company that will require the post holder to ensure the smooth running of visits to our clients. In order for the Care Coordinator to perform effectively, the successful applicant will have had previous experience and will also possess the following key attributes, which must be demonstrated at interview:
· Self-motivated and proactive.
· Extremely responsible.
· An excellent communicator.
· Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box.
· Impeccable attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
· A keen team player.
· Ability to take initiative.
· The drive to learn and succeed.
· Reliable and Trustworthy.
· High integrity.
· Sound judgement.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· At least one year’s experience as the Care Coordinator of a domiciliary care agency;
· Obtained Level 2 Diploma for Health and Social Care (QCF).
Desirable Skills and Experience:
· Familiarity with CM2000 or other relevant software;
· Previous experience as a care worker.