share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2018-02-23 Home Care Job Title: Care Manager
Job Setting: Agency Office
Job Role: Registered Manager / Service Manager
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2018
Job Location: Ossett , West Yorkshire
Company: Home Instead Senior Care (Wakefield)
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Jason Tomlinson
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people.
With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We are looking for a passionate Care Manager with a proven ability to manage and lead a team and deliver growth. They must have experience in the Care Industry and have Business/Office Manager experience and have a very good understanding of the CQC
We want an individual who:
• Is passionate about providing the highest quality of service.
• Experienced in leading a team to provide quality, domiciliary care services.
• Is in possession of Leadership and Management for Care Services (LMCS), or equivalent
• or willing to work toward Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services.
• Have excellent office skills.
• A flexible, positive, approach to work.
• Wants to work in a fast-growing, fun and professional environment.
We offer an attractive salary, a fantastic career development opportunity and the ability to make a real difference for the older people we work with.