share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2018-03-09 Home Care Job Title: Live-In Carer
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Live-in Carer
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2018
Job Location: Seaford , East Sussex
Company: Clarriots Care (Lewes)
Salary: £600-£650 per week worked depending on experience and qualif
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Graham Lockwood
At Clarriots Care, we don’t just offer employment. We offer careers. Join our compassionate and dedicated team to build your career in care. You’ll be joining a market leading health and social care provider who believes in making your career count and rewarding your efforts.
A Fantastic Employment Package, Packed Full of Benefits and here’s just a few:
A package that you’ll be excited about:
· Earnings of £600 to £650 per week plus bonuses.
· Bonus Scheme that earns you more for going the extra mile.
· Travel Time Paid – get paid for time spent travelling.
· Mileage Expense Paid – we help cover your travel expenses,
· Extra pay at Weekends & Nights – just another little thank you from us to you.
· Extra pay of 1 ½ times on a bank holiday.
· Cash Rewards when you help a new client or carer to join the Clarriots Care family!
· All members of the Clarriots Care family have access to a workplace pension scheme. Together, we invest in your future.
· Free mobile phone insurance
Because we like you to have a healthy work-home balance:
· Receive between 28 and 30 days paid annual leave off a year. Everybody needs a break.
· Free MOT for your car – it’s important to take care of your car, so your car takes care of you.
· Clarriots Schooltime Support – take paid time off to attend parent’s evenings and other important parts of your child’s educational journey. We don’t just look after you, we look after your family.
· We offer you and your family a bereavement contribution if a loved one passes away, including extra annual leave and a funeral contribution.
· Save up to 25% at major UK Gyms.
Here’s what you and your family could be soon be enjoying:
· 20% off worldwide attractions
· Get 17% off London Eye tickets
· 18% off orders from eFlorist
· Save up to 25% on kids only and family adventures
Food + Drink
A selection of best offers our staff enjoy:
· Save 5% in-store at Sainsbury's
· Save 10% at over 1,500 restaurants
· 50% off 12 bottles of top quality wine
· Up to 30% off luxury wines and spirits
· Free Caffe Nero drink every month
· Free snack box from Graze plus 10% off ongoing
A sample of best entertainment our staff are treated to:
· 25% off Virgin Experience Days
· Unlimited movies at Cineworld
· Exclusive rates for the best movies at Odeon cinemas
· 8 free brilliant eBooks/audiobooks
· 10% off great value toys and games
· 25% off London sightseeing tours
· Free family photoshoot
Imagine the savings on your new technology:
· 20% off EE pay monthly plans
· Save 8% on everything from Currys/PC World
· Exclusive pricing on Apple products
· Big savings on Samsung products
· 60% off McAfee Total Protection
· Save £50 on a new mobile phone
High Street Shopping
With these savings you’ll be getting more for your money at:
· Save 4% at Primark
· Save 10% at Debenhams in store and online
· Save 6% at Argos
· Save 12% on everything from Ernest Jones
· Save 10% at New Look
· Save 9% on everything at Starbucks
· Save 10% at Halfords
· Free Vision Express eye test + Discount
Savings you’ll be getting more for your money at:
· 12% off men’s and women’s beauty at Feel Unique
· 11% off your home and garden essentials with Robert Dyas
· Save 10% at New Look
· 25% off designer sunglasses at the Sunglasses Shop
· Save 10% on fashion at Gap
All perks are subject to change and availability.
A Career with Training, Support & Progression
As a reputable company Clarriots Care has been operating for 10 years and now has 13 offices across the UK, so we’re sure that we’ll make a great team. Your personal development is our priority, so you’ll embark upon your own unique journey, starting with a 12-week induction training course. No previous experience as a carer is needed!
As part of your training, you’ll shadow an experienced member of our team, whilst being paid for it, to get a hands-on look at how to deliver care. Every member of the Clarriots Care family is unique, and you’ll have your own 3-year Personal Development Plan to chart your journey as you build your career with us.
If you’re ambitious – great – you can study to achieve nationally recognised qualifications whilst being paid at the same time. You’ll learn everything you need to know to deliver life-changing care and support. Even when you finish your initial induction training, you’ll never stop learning. Clarriots Care is all about working with you to build your future.
What does our family think about life at Clarriots Care?
Here at Clarriots Care, we are proud when our family members say good things about us because it means all our hard work investing in our staff and clients has paid off.
One client of ours, Margery B, tells us that “The carers we have feel part of our family now. They adapted quickly to our needs and I find them tremendous help.” Another client, Maureen M, said that “it’s been nothing short of a life-changing experience having Clarriots Care as their new care provider.”
Beth H, one of our home carers, explained ‘If I could sum up being a carer in a few sentences, I would say that it’s a very rewarding job, knowing that I am helping people and putting a smile on their face.”
Another home carer, Kellea G, describes her job perfectly – “It’s amazing being a carer. I couldn’t possibly do anything else. To me, it’s not just a job. I don’t do it for the money, I do it because it’s genuinely rewarding, making someone else’s life more comfortable, happy and enjoyable.”
When you join the Clarriots Care family, you’ll find the same sense of satisfaction as the rest of our team. Why not apply today and find out?
The role of a Live In Care Assistant…
More and more people are realising the benefits of remaining in the comfort of their own home, and 1-to-1 live in care helps our clients maintain the independence and enjoy a higher quality of life. As a Live In Care Assistant, you will ‘live in’ your clients home with them and become a vital part of their life, whether that be preparing food for them, offering companionship or running errands.
The Important Bits…
To be a home carer for Clarriots Care, you do need a UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle because you will be driving to clients houses to deliver care. You will also need to take a DBS check. Clarriots Care is committed to being an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds and ages of 18 +.