share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2018-03-16 Home Care Job Title: Companion To The Elderly
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Befriender / Companion
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018
Job Location: Royston , Hertfordshire
Salary: £9.00 to £9.50 per hour
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Dave
Currently hiring in Royston, Baldock & Stevenage
Do you have a caring and compassionate nature and want to make a difference to the quality of life of older people in your community?
Here at Home Instead Senior Care, we are renowned for the quality of care we provide to our clients. Our care is award-winning, consistently excellent and it’s one of the main reasons why we have become the highest regarded home care business within the UK.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- No prior experience necessary (full training will be given)
- Warm and approachable character
- Willingness to adapt to the changing demands of your clients
- Must be compassionate!
- Great hours available for those willing to work early mornings, evenings and weekends
- Clear spoken and written English
Employee Benefits include:
- Clients who live as local as possible to CAREGivers to minimise travel time
- Gaining the highly-accredited Care Certificate through our Induction Programme
- Enjoy extensive training and support throughout your career
- 1-hour minimum client calls which are often longer
- Great hourly rates of £9.00 and £9.50 (double rate for bank holidays)
- Car mileage
- Company Pension and Holiday pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
We have clients in the Royston, Baldock and Stevenage areas.
So if you think this compassionate and rewarding role suits you.. apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you.