This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-04-07 Care Homes Job Title: Care Assistant
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 08 Mar 2018
Job Location: Beaconsfield , Buckinghamshire
Salary: £9.00 to £16.00 per hour
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Glynis
At SureCare we are looking for a dedicated Care Assistant to become part of our team.
We are looking to recruit a reliable care assistant, to provide person-centred care for our elderly/disabled clients, to enable them to remain living in the comfort of their own home. This rewarding position requires an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who puts others at the heart of all they do.
Benefits of being a Care Assistant at Surecare:
· Flexible working hours including mornings, evenings & weekends.
· Competitive Pay with enhancements on bank holidays.
· Full extensive and specialised training with continuous support and guidance - so previous experience is not essential but highly advantageous.
· Paid Holidays
· Encouragement throughout, for career progression in our ever growing team
· Personal professional development including access to fully funded diploma (NVQ) qualifications.
· Refundable DBS
Responsibilities and Duties of being a Care Assistant
· Providing Person Care to a range of service users
· Respite Care
· Accompanying service users
· Food preparation
Requirements needed to become a Care Assistant at Surecare:
- Position will be subject to satisfactory DBS and references.
- Full clean valid driver’s license and own transport is desirable but not essential.
- No qualifications needed but it would be highly advantageous if you have worked in care before.
- SureCare provide full training and can apply for a DBS if you don't already hold one.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs