This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-04-05 Care Homes Job Title: Care Co-ordinator
Job Setting: Agency Office
Job Role: Care Coordinator / Administrator
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2018
Job Location: Blackburn , Lancashire
Salary: £14,500 to £15,500 per annum Mileage paid £0.20p Per mile
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Kirstie Poole
Kare Plus Blackburn and Burnley Mission:
“To deliver outstanding genuine nursing, care and support to local communities, nationally”
Kare Plus Blackburn and Burnley are looking to recruit an experienced and dedicated Care Coordinator to join our team based in Blackburn.
As a Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of Care Support Workers. The ability to prioritise and multi-task are key to this busy role. You will be an integral part of a busy and proactive team, ensuring that the highest level of care is delivered to our customers.
What will you need?
- Experience of working within health and social care is essential
- QCF / NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or working towards this qualification
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Excellent IT and Computer skills
- Previous experience of creating/managing work schedules is essential
In this full-time position, you will be required to work Monday to Friday 0900 until 1730, You may also need to work on occasions at weekends and participate in on-call duties.
Care Coordinator - We will offer you:
- Competitive annual salary
- 20p per mile
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Training and Career Development opportunities
Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle are essential.
We value diversity in our workforce and encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs