This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-05-19 Care Homes Job Title: Carer Companion
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Befriender / Companion
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2018
Job Location: Southampton , Hampshire
Salary: £8.65 to £9.50 per hour Double on Bank Holidays and Holiday Pay too
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Marilyn Jackson
Are you a caring and compassionate person, keen to brighten someone's day?
Are you looking for a local, hugely rewarding part-time job?
Then perhaps you could be our next part-time Care Companion in the Southampton area. Our territory covers from Locks Heath to Millbrook and we have many clients needing your support for a few hours a day which can really make a difference to their life.
The benefits of being a Care Companion at Home Instead include:
* Each client visit is for at least an hour, with no rushing
* You will see the same clients each day, so relationships are key
* Great training and support from the office team. A fantastic culture too!
* Contribution towards mileage
* Competitive pay rates and paid holiday
* No uniform and FREE comprehensive pre-employment training
* Ongoing learning and development
* Contributory pension provided
What we do at Home Instead:
We provide high-quality companionship led home-care in order to enable our clients to remain independent at home for as long as possible.
To be a Home Instead Care Assistant you must be:
No previous experience is necessary – we can help with that!
We look forward to hearing from you for a friendly chat!
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs