This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-05-19 Care Homes Job Title: Home Carer / Care Assistant
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2018
Job Location: Ormskirk , Lancashire
Salary: £8.00 to £8.83 per hour Mileage, Company Pension, Benefit scheme, Annual Leve
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Ellie Hewitt
To make a difference in someone’s life you don’t have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful or perfect. You just have to care
Do you want to make a difference and be part of an OUTSTANDING team, if you are a thoughtful, compassionate person we have the job just for you.
This rewarding job will require you to support adults and older people to remain independent in their own home, this might include support with General housekeeping, Appointments, Personal Care, Food preparation and Companionship.
At Home Instead West Lancashire and Chorley we need your help to change the face of ageing.
· No formal experience required full training and personal development will be provided through a structured mentor process.
· Level 2 diploma or NVQ/QCF in Health and Social Care required or be willing to work towards
Some of the amazing benefits you’ll receive include:
· Great rate of pay £8.00/£8.83 per hour
· Minimum of one full hour with each client.
· Paid Mileage
· Paid Annual leave
· Paid shadow shifts
· Bespoke training & mentorship scheme
· Career progression
· Employee assistance programme
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered, please click 'APPLY FOR THIS JOB' and attached your latest CV.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs