This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-05-19 Care Homes Job Title: Salaried Social Care Worker
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2018
Job Location: Taunton , Somerset
Salary: £13,361 to £15,912 per annum Salary pro Rota with Bonus opportunties
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Emma Symonds
Helping people to live the lives they wish is an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling career where no two days are the same. We are seeking caring, compassionate people to work within our newest roles of Salaried Care professionals.
This role comprises of a set shift pattern and a guaranteed salaried contract, to include alternative weekends. We are seekingTwoFull time positions and One Part time Evening carers to complete the team
Salary to be discussed at interview as well as the opportunity to boost your income
Role and Responsibilities
1. Informing Field Care Supervisors/office of any changes in the client’s condition or circumstances
2. Care/Support tasks may include personal care, preparation and cooking of meals, household cleaning and laundry duties, shopping and maintaining a safe living environment for our clients.
3. Following policy & procedures so the client is not at risk due to care/support at home
4. Work as part of a team and equally be able to work alone
5. Adhere to Care Wyvern dress code, maintaining a professional and hygienic appearance (protective clothing and uniforms are provided by Care Wyvern).
6. Take responsibility for the safe handling of property and equipment belonging to the Client and Care Wyvern
7. Attend supervision, training and staff meetings, as required
8. To be willing to travel between clients’ homes in the most efficient way possible (Car user, cyclist and motor cyclist user)
8. Work within clients’ own homes and accept different environments and varying capabilities of clients
9. Undertake any other tasks specified by line management relevant to the role and to the needs of the clients
10. Undertake client specific tasks, for example physiotherapy, enteral tube feeding, and medication via PEG, when client specific training by a Health Professional has been carried out
Use of car for work, must have a full driving licence and motor documents (MOT, car tax, appropriate insurance, etc).
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered, please click 'APPLY FOR THIS JOB' and attached your latest CV.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs