Home Care Worker
Job Title: Home Care Worker
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
30 Apr 2018
per hour +Mileage, Pension, Annual Leave, Uniform
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Vicki Newbury
Join one of London’s top home care providers
If you are a reliable, caring and compassionate individual with a
mature outlook who is capable of delivering effective and consistent
support to people in their own homes, you should join us as a Homecare
Worker. We offer a very competitive salary, with higher pay rates
available for unsociable hours.
Our services are tailored to the specific needs of our clients and we
are now looking for experienced, enthusiastic, dedicated Homecare
Workers to uphold our high standards and deliver the high standards of
care that our clients require to remain living within the comfort of
their own homes.
The work involved includes:
- Personal care - Help with getting up and getting ready for the
day. Washing, bathing and toileting.
- Practical support - Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning,
shopping, preparing and cooking meals if outlined in the care plan.
- Specialised care - Supporting people with more complex needs.
What we offer:
- Guaranteed Hours with Additional Hours Available
- Free uniform and protective equipment
- Ongoing training
- Paid leave (up to 28 days per annum pro rata)
- 20p per mile Mileage contribution for car drivers
- Local work with regular clients
- We are keen to hear from people who possess a sound understanding
of good care principles,
- People who are even-tempered and patient, display empathy and warmth
- Can build relationships with those we support and those around them.
- Understand that home care is not a 9 to 5 Monday to Friday job and
that you will be required to work some unsociable hours.
- Excellent communication skills
You will also essentially need:
- The ability to operate flexibly and cope with change
- A full driving license and have access to your own vehicle