Job Title: Care Coordinator
Job Setting: Agency Office
Job Role: Care Coordinator / Administrator
02 May 2018
, West Yorkshire
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: MR JM BLACKER
The Care Collection is recruiting a full-time Care Coordinator
to join its ambitious and dynamic office team based in Edgerton, Huddersfield.
The Care Collection provides bespoke, high-quality home care to
individuals of all ages in Kirklees and Calderdale. We provide the
full range of home care services including companionship, domestic
support and personal care through to more complex care packages. We
are an exciting and fast-growing company aiming to revolutionise the
"social care crisis" and are proud of our leading score of
9.9/10 on independent review website homecare.co.uk.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience in a coordinator or scheduler based role
- Is well organised and methodical in their approach with impeccable
attention to detail
- Has the ability to effectively supervise a dispersed workforce.
- Is enthusiastic, energetic and motivated
- Possesses excellent IT (experience of using the People Planner
software is a bonus)
- Is a “people-person” and great communicator who can build strong
relationships whilst maintaining an empathetic and understanding
approach towards our Clients and Carers
- Is committed to ensuring our Clients have the best support from a
Carer they trust to ensure we retain our reputation as the leading
home care provider in the local community
- Scheduling care visits on a weekly and daily basis, including
ensuring that holiday and sickness cover is arranged.
- Responding to short-term changes by amending the schedule where
necessary to ensure all visits are covered.
- Organising, supervising and maintaining staffing schedules.
- Successfully matching clients and carers based on personalities,
hobbies and interests.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both clients and
carers through regular contact.
- Delivering care to our clients as and when required.