2018-06-02 Care Homes Job Title: Weekend Homecare Worker
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 03 May 2018
Job Location: Gloucester , Gloucestershire
Salary: £7.25 - £10.00
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Duty Manager
Company: Broomfield Care Home Care Services
Broomfield Care is a small care agency providing support in Gloucester. We have just been voted Top 10 care agency in the UK.
Are you ready to make a difference? And join a brilliant team.
Broomfield Care is looking to recruit high-quality home carers and support workers to join our ever expanding team in and around Gloucester and the following areas.
Barnwood, Longlevens, Shurdington. Churchdown, Elmbridge, Quedgeley, Sandhurst Upton St Leonard's Hucclecote, Brockworth, Witcombe, Hardwicke, Norton, Longford and Gloucester city centre.
We currently care for a mixture of clients with varying needs, from complex nursing care, dementia, physical disabilities, learning disabilities and elderly people living within their own homes.
We can offer excellent rates of pay, a mileage allowance and paid training.
Hourly rates start from £7.25 - £10.00 (which increases after completion of probation) as well as mileage.
Guaranteed set working pattern.
We are looking for 1 weekend worker 10 – 12 hours per week.
Some care experience necessary.
• Looking for a career change?
• Retired but looking for some part-time work?
• A student undergoing training in nursing/social looking for part-time work?
• Interested in caring for people in their own home?
We are looking for people who…
• Are willing to work mornings, evenings or weekends to care for our
• Who can work from as little as 5 hours per week up to 36 hours per week.
• Can drive or have use of a car and mobile phone.
We offer new employees…
• Training to do the job well and confidently
• An excellent rate of pay and mileage allowance
• Wonderful job satisfaction
• Opportunities to acquire a level 2 and 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care.
• The opportunity to join one of Gloucester’s premier care companies
Throughout the recruitment and selection process we take time to get to know you as well as we possibly can. In doing so we are able to match not only your skills and experience to your customer’s needs but also your hobbies, interests and characteristics with theirs. It’s very important to us that the chemistry between our customers and their carers is spot on.
If you would like more information about working for Broomfield Care, please apply online today by sending us your CV.