Job Title: Home Carer
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
03 May 2018
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Kuda
ref homecare website
Home Carers required to fill several vacancies in and around
Liverpool, Knowsley and Sefton Areas.
Energetic, reliable and caring candidates required to look after
residents in their own homes.
The job involves driving, walking, cycling or riding around
Liverpool, Sefton and Knowsley areas to provide personal care to
service users living in their own homes.
- Helping service users to wash, dress, shower, bath,
- Supporting clients with food preparation, feeding (where required)
- Ensuring adequate fluids intake
- Grooming and hair brushing
- Repositioning clients (where required)
- Managing incontinence
- Oral care
- Prompting with medication
- Sit in
- NVQ or any training n health and social care would be an added advantage
- Opportunities for personal and professional development also available. Experience and Skills required (Essential and desirable) Full training will be provided
- Experience of providing care would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- listening and observation skills preferred. Car drivers desirable
- but walkers and cyclists will be considered.