Job Title: Care Coordinator
Job Setting: Agency Office
Job Role: Team Leader / Senior Carer
03 May 2018
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Kuda Dewah
We are recruiting for a qualified and experienced Care Coordinator to
be a part of our team and support the Registered Manager in developing
and providing a high standard of care to our clients and staff. As a
Care Coordinator, you will be working both in the office as well as in
the community with clients. You will be working shifts mornings,
daytime, evenings and weekends (including an on-call duty) on a rota basis.
- To represent the company in a professional manner on the
telephone, face to face or in written communication.
- To support the Branch Manager to plan and organize coaching &
shadowing for new recruits
- To liaise and maintain positive working relationships with clients
and care staff, (this will include regular care reviews, staff spot
checks and supervisions).
- To assist and formulate new packages of care.
- To support the Branch Manager to conduct 2nd interviews for new recruits
- To coordinate the team of care workers by updating and managing
their daily work schedules via the organizational online rota system.
- To support the Branch Manager in conducting supervisions when necessary
- To ensure that all shifts/visits are covered, and staff rotas are
matched with clients requirements and staff availability.
- All carer and service user records to be kept accurate.
- To manage all out of hours emergency calls from our clients and
care staff when on call.
- To complete basic administrative duties
- To support the Branch Manager with customer visits as and when required
- Liaise with Recruitment to ensure they are aware of staffing requirements.
We are looking for a person with highly effective interpersonal
skills, with the ability to apply these formally and informally in a
variety of situations to build effective relationships with clients
and our employees.
The successful applicant will be organised and capable of handling a
large number of varied calls whilst ensuring that all are progressed
to their conclusion. Previous experience in Health & Social Care,
Call Centre or Customer Services will be an advantage. Computer
experience is essential, must be comfortable with multitasking between
a number of applications.
- As an experienced Care Coordinator
- you should have: Min. NVQ level 3 in care. Min. 6 months proven experience in a team leading role in care
- preferably as a care coordinator in domiciliary care. Proficient IT Skills including rota planning systems
- email and data base programmes. Good written reporting skills. Full
- clean driving license and access to a vehicle that you can use for work.