2018-06-03 Care Homes Job Title: Mobile Carer
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 04 May 2018
Job Location: Malton , North Yorkshire
Salary: Salary is paid on a 'Call basis' but staff average £12-£14p/
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Bob Drabble
We cover the Ryedale area in N.Yorks so own transport essential. Ideally, you will have the 'Update service' DBS, but we will initially fund a new check if not.
You will be expected
· To deliver high-quality personal care following the care plan and individual client wishes to ensure the comfort and dignity of each client.
· Adhere to the local Safeguarding policy, following the Duty of Candour requirements
· Understand the importance of privacy, dignity, choice and consent and uphold these basic rights at all times.
· Contribute to the individual person-centred care planning process of each client and recording appropriate daily interactions and observations.
· Complete all regulatory and statutory training requirements and comply with all company policy and procedures whilst at work
· Participate in the care plan review with families and other health care professionals as required
· Support clients to maximise their independence and create an environment which supports their physical and mental well-being and ensure that all clients are treated with dignity
· Key worker responsibility for clients ensuring that clients receive one-to-one quality time when on duty.
· Prepare food to a good standard and support clients with their meals and drinks
· In consultation with the client/families offer support to maintain the clients clothing and property in order
· Make beds and change linen and dispose of soiled linen in accordance with the company procedure.