Domiciliary Care Worker
Job Title: Domiciliary Care Worker
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
05 May 2018
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Mick Bailey
Domiciliary care workers required to join a new care agency within
the Ipswich area your main duties will be
- To enable the Clients so that they will be able to live in their
own homes in a way that reflects their personal preferences and interests.
- To provide the Clients with support, encouragement and practical
assistance that will help the Clients to maintain and promote
independence, this may include planned risk-taking.
- To always comply with Allwell Care Company’s policies and procedures.
- To make sure that you observe good practice (as it is set out in
the handbooks, induction, training sessions and also advice).
- To organize yourself professionally at all times, making sure that
the appropriate uniform and your identification badge is worn, being
reliable with timekeeping and always remembering that you are guest
in the Clients home.
- Always inform Allwell Care Company of any caution or conviction
which may occur prior to, during and after your recruitment,
induction, training and any engagement to work that you may
undertake whilst working for Allwell Care Company.
- To support work colleagues, advocates and health professionals
plus also any other members of the multidisciplinary organisations
in effecting the co-ordinated and ideal package of care possible for
- Full Driving Licence
- Care certificate
- Experience is preferred however not essential as full training can be provided