2018-06-07 Care Homes Job Title: Care Manager
Job Setting: Agency Office
Job Role: Other
Date Posted: 08 May 2018
Job Location: Melksham , Wiltshire
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Mrs. Alison Barrett
Personal Assistant Care Agency Ltd is a privately owned Domiciliary Care Company and companionship service for those of all ages and needs.
With minimum visits of 30 minutes, award-winning and with our excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We are looking for a passionate Care Manager with a proven ability to manage and lead a small team to deliver growth, whilst retaining our passion for personal centred care. They must have experience within the Care Industry and have Business/Office Manager experience and have a very good understanding of the CQC.
We want an individual who:
• Is passionate about providing the highest quality of personal service.
• Experienced in leading a team to provide quality, domiciliary care services.
• Is in possession of Leadership and Management for Care Services (LMCS), or equivalent, or willing to work towards Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services.
• Have excellent office skills.
• A flexible, positive and motivating approach to work.
• Wants to work in a fun, yet professional environment.
We offer an attractive salary, a fantastic career development opportunity and the ability to make a real difference for the variety of people we work with.