2018-06-08 Care Homes Job Title: Care Assistant
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
Date Posted: 09 May 2018
Job Location: Basingstoke , Hampshire
Salary: £9.05 to £10.05 per hour
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Sarah
Come and join our fantastic team in Basingstoke and make the Alina difference!
We are looking for caring, reliable and passionate individuals to join our team in providing excellent standards of care to our clients and help them remain independent in their own homes.
We have flexible working patterns to suit you such as weekends, evenings and early mornings. We have full and part-time work available at our Basingstoke branch which covers Basingstoke, Hook, Bramley, Tadley, Newbury and Thatcham.
Duties may include:
- Light cleaning
- Meal preparation
- Supporting our clients with their personal care, getting dressed, washing, bathing and toileting
- Accompanying our clients to attend their medical appointments, day centres and social activities
Benefits of joining us:
- Great rates of pay of up to £10.05 per hour
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Free induction training and regular paid refresher training
- Paid mileage, 20p per mile
- Free uniform and DBS checks
- Opportunity to study for diploma in Health and Social Care
- Progress your career with the Alina Ambassador Scheme (available after six months employment)
- Alina Rewards – exclusive employee discounts on your favourite brands helping you make great savings!
- Refer a friend scheme
- Pension scheme
Due to the nature of the work being based in the local community, car drivers are essential.
Homecare Support Worker / Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant