Job Title: Care Assistant
Job Setting: Clients Home
Job Role: Carer / Support Worker
09 May 2018
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Rachel Stickley
Are you looking for your first role in care? No experience
needed full paid training provided!
Experienced? Come on board to our friendly teams within a
thriving family run company that truly appreciates and values our
- Putting you through the Nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Having a dedicated scheduler to maintain close calls to limit the
stress of travelling
- To build regular shifts and clients to provide continuity of care
- Allowing flexible hours to suit your needs part time and full time welcome.
- Competitive pay + mileage and travel time.
- Stakeholder Pension
- No costs – Free DBS and uniform.
- Internal progression to Supervisory / Managerial roles, if
available, once experienced.
- Training to support your continued development.
A full UK driving licence to travel to service
users homes and allow them to continue to live independently.
- Have a can do attitude and work well under pressure.
- A real desire to provide the best care service for our clients.
- Regular availability including some weekend work.
- Prepared to provide all aspects of personal care.